Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random Wind

The air is moist and warm, playing over your frozen northern body like a sodft kiss.

I ask a cur dog, obvious sickly stray of the transmorgified form.. short hair, weezely, 25 pounds. "Como sy allama, el perro?" It comes over in obvious attention. "Oh this misery, that misery. Ispend all my time avoiding fierstias. Anything to eat el jefeh?" I point out some pizzia on the street a block down. The dog speeks better spanish than i do.

All the trees are painted 4 feet up from the ground. Black bugs the size of walnuts that look like plastic. Black birds in tree riots, making ewvery sound from screeches, twitters, to caws. I think they minic traffic. Waiting for the bano to open. everyone sleeps in and in, which id¿s not suprizing as all were up till 3 making a marvelous noise.

I head down to Belize city today. Tomorrow, on the sea. My blood, my calling. Wandering way good here.

No comments:

Post a Comment